Surveys & Diagnostics
Our Business Psychology and Wellbeing Team offers surveys, diagnostics and audit tools to help teams and organisations take targeted action on team wellbeing and common causes of work-related stress.
Who's it for?
Teams and organisations who want to understand common sources of stress and take action to improve wellbeing and stress levels at the level of the team or the wider organisation.
The Keil Centre offers:
- online surveys, audits and risk assessments for work-related stress
- workshop-based, interactive assessments of team wellbeing and engagement factors
- support for action-planning after the assessment
All our assessments are based on research into wellbeing and mental health at work and recognised best practice.
Find out more
Our team are happy to provide more information. Please click on the relevant button below to contact us.
Taking action to understand and manage common sources of work-related stress is an important part of boosting mental health and wellbeing at work. The Keil Centre’s diagnostics, surveys and assessment tools help organisations and teams to understand the current situation and prioritise improvement actions.The Keil Centre resources include:
- StressTools: an online survey and stress risk assessment that identifies current levels and causes of work-related stress, uniquely distinguishing between the frequency with which a stressor occurs and the harm it is causing
- Wellbeing & Engagement Leadership Ladder (WELL): our workshop-based assessment of team resilience
- Assessments of personal resilience and coping