Our consultants are experts in human factors in incident investigation. We help clients to produce high-quality investigations, identify and explain causes and contributory factors and make sustainable recommendations.
Who's it for?
Our services and expertise are for organisations seeking incident investigation support. They include human factors training and tools, including interviewing and analysis, as well as expert investigation support services.
We work with:
- business area executives and managers
- Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) managers
- internal investigation function managers
- investigation leaders and investigation-related professionals
- HR managers
Our combined depth and range of experience makes us one of the leading consultancies for human factors in investigation.
Our analysis approach complements existing, widely used investigation methodologies.
We can help you to:
- obtain stronger evidence from interviews
- achieve a more systematic approach to behavioural and non-technical aspects of investigations
- ensure a documented and auditable line from human factors evidence to recommendations
- produce recommendations that achieve more sustainable change
Find out more
Our team are happy to provide more information. Please click on the relevant button below to contact us.