Our Business Psychologists work with teams to help them examine the effectiveness of their team-working, collaborative problem solving and decision-making for sustainable improvements.
Who's it for?
New teams who want to:
- quickly build the foundations of strong team performance
- come together to identify individual and collective strengths and weaknesses
Existing teams who:
- want to improve how they work together
- need to adapt the way they work together due to changing circumstances
Our training, workshops, strategy day activity and seminars:
- access an extensive library of team development resources, including tried-and-tested activities
- can be supplemented with an assessment of current team-working effectiveness and offer guidance on areas for improvement
- are delivered by psychologists, experienced in delivering on potentially sensitive subjects such as interpersonal tensions and disputes
Find out more
Our team are happy to provide more information. Please click on the relevant button below to contact us.
When new teams form, the expectation is that they will instantly perform effectively. However, this is seldom the case; taking time to reflect on and consolidate current working practices is highly beneficial for newly-formed teams and can also benefit established and high performing teams.We deliver team activities as stand-alone workshops, as part of away-days and strategy days and as part of a more structured development programme. Our activities are tailored to specific organisational contexts including:
- models of team development, with associated diagnostics to assess how the team sees itself and recommended improvement actions
- reflections on team cohesiveness, values and behaviours
- models of team roles, examining the styles present and the corresponding collective strengths and potential blindspots
- team and individual wellbeing and resilience, supporting decision-making and performance under pressure