The Keil Centre’s Coaching Psychologists provide 1-to-1 coaching and coaching skills training.
Who's it for?
Managers and leaders who are interested in working with a trusted professional coach on the following aspects:
- building self-awareness & managing personal impact
- leadership effectiveness
- career management
- safety leadership
- resilience and wellbeing
- relationship management
The Keil Centre’s coaching psychologists work with you in trusted partnership. We offer:
- high quality input from trained and accredited Coaching Psychologists;
- structured, goal-focused conversations supported by evidence-based reference materials, guidance notes and exercises
- experienced coaching psychologists who are also subject-matter experts in resilience, leadership and team development
- a compendium of techniques, tools, self help activities and reflective exercises from which to draw.
Find out more
Our team are happy to provide more information. Please click on the relevant button below to contact us.