Measuring Human Factors Maturity (HFM®M)
Our human factors maturity® model (HFM®M) enables you to measure your baseline and progress in managing human factors. We use this to help you identify your priorities and define actions for improvement.
Who's it for?
- Safety and operational professionals who need to demonstrate progress in human factors
- Senior managers who want to know how well they are managing their human and organisational factors
The measurement follows the latest evidence-based practice. It enables you to:
- establish your baseline
- demonstrate your achievements
- identify areas of improvement
- define a clear and practical way forward
- tackle elements in a logical order
- gain credibility with your regulator/industry assessor
Find out more
Our team are happy to provide more information. Please click on the relevant button below to contact us.