Wellbeing & Mental Health Strategic Consultancy
Our Business Psychology and Wellbeing Team provide expert advice and guidance to organisations to support the implementation of best practice in relation to wellbeing, resilience and mental health at work.
Who's it for?
Organisation leaders, HR/ Operational Development, Occupational Health, and Health & Safety professionals wishing to partner with expert advisers to review and/ or improve their current service provision in areas related to mental health, wellbeing and thriving at work.
The Keil Centre can offer a one-stop shop for mental health support at work. We offer:
- a multi-disciplinary team of Occupational/ Business, Clinical and Counselling psychologists
- independent advice on best practice, informed by regulatory bodies, existing research and future trends
- credible interventions –from professionals who communicate with authority
- a trusted partner, with whom to work longer-term to improve mental health and wellbeing at work
Find out more
Our team are happy to provide more information. Please click on the relevant button below to contact us.
As organisations are increasingly focusing attention on the wellbeing, resilience and mental health of their people, they need sound, professional and credible advice to support their decision-making process. The Keil Centre have partnered with many organisations, both large and small, to review current provision, recommend improvements and provide support in implementing wellbeing and mental health policy and strategy.The services we have provided to organisations have been varied. They include:
- Advice and support for the development and implementation of strategy in relation to mental health, wellbeing and resilience at work
- Review of existing interventions, resources and activity against best practice to identify strengths and areas for improvement
- Input to leadership teams on wellbeing at work to help them understand the topic and to galvanise their support for future interventions
- Practical support and guidance on the prevention, management and treatment of acute stress in high hazard situations.