The Keil Centre’s Chartered Occupational Psychologists have been actively involved in psychometric assessment from entry to Director level for over twenty five years. Listed on The British Psychological Society’s Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU), our consultants have the experience, knowledge and professional competence to ensure that psychometric assessment is applied according to Best Practice principles of fairness, objectivity, reliability and validity. We also retain the professional independence to select, from the many psychometric instruments available, those that we are confident represent the best fit for a client's specific needs.
The Keil Centre Psychologists are able to advise on and administer both online and timed administrations. These include:
- Ability Testing (multi-part), e.g. Morrisby Profile
- Ability Testing (specific), e.g. Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal, Rust Advanced Numerical Reasoning Appraisal
- Situational Judgement Tests, e.g. SHL Scenarios
- Personality Profiling, e.g. MBTI, 16PF, OPQ, Hogan’s Development Survey, MAPP, WAVE
- Emotional Intelligence, e.g. MSCEIT, JCA-IE
Delivery of psychometric assessments by The Keil Centre offers organisations:
- The use of innovative combinations of different instruments which, allied to exceptional interpretation skill, provide powerful and insightful data to aid decision-making
- Verbal feedback that is constructive and which helps those who have undertaken psychometric assessment to acquire helpful and meaningful insights into their strengths, potential and areas for development
- Written reports and graphical summaries that focus on the relevant capabilities and personal qualities. We also avoid the use of computer-generated reports because of the inevitable compromises that these entail. Each report is unique and written by a Chartered Occupational Psychologist in accessible language
Find out more
To find out more about Psychometric Assessments and how they may be used within your organisation, please telephone our Edinburgh office on +44(0)131 229 6140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will be in touch as soon as possible.