The Keil Centre carries out its role as a Data Controller in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The following privacy notice sets out how The Keil Centre uses and protects any personal data that you provide to us.
What personal data we may collect
The Keil Centre may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information required to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and/or the contracting organisation (where relevant), and us. Data we collect in such circumstances may include: personal contact details, payment information, psychometric test results, online survey data, exam results. Depending on the nature of such contracts, e.g. for our Clinical and Counselling services, data collected may also be considered “special category” data, as defined by the GDPR.
- If you contact us by writing or email, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information acquired/provided through our website: www.keilcentre.co.uk (or www.keilcentre.com.au) This includes:
- information provided at the time of enquiring about our services or subscribing to our newsletter
- information about your usage of our website www.keilcentre.co.uk through Google Analytics. This may include browser and device details as well as geographic location. Such data helps us to better understand our target audience, however it does not identify you as an individual.
How we use your data
We may use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and/or the contracting organisation (where relevant), and us;
- to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to update and enhance our records;
- to compile information relating to your use of our services and make recommendations about goods and services and other areas that may interest you.
How we store your data
Personal data gathered by The Keil Centre is processed and stored securely and is not retained for longer than is necessary. Some data, such as psychometric test results, may be retained in anonymized form to create norm data for internal research purposes and to inform professional practice. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of personal data, we have robust processing, security and managerial procedures in place to safeguard the physical and electronic information we store.
Any data we collect from you will not be shared with any third parties, unless this forms part of the contracted service being provided to you or your organisation, or is stated otherwise at the point of data collection and your permission has been received. We will never pass your data to third parties for the purposes of marketing.
We will take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data you have submitted. However, we do not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your personal data. You should notify us of any changes to your details via email@example.com or telephone us on +44 (0)131 229 6140.
If you wish to change your contact preferences or opt-out of specific marketing communications sent from The Keil Centre, you may notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on +44 (0)131 229 6140.
You also have the right to access a copy of your personal data. If you would like to request a copy of your personal data or have any other related queries, please email email@example.com
Any questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be addressed to our Data Protection Coordinator via firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 17th April 2019