The Keil Centre is continuing their partnership with North Ayrshire Council to deliver effective senior and middle management Leadership Development Training as part of the Council’s Leadership Academy. The most recent addition to the suite of Programmes is the Developing Inspirational Leaders Programme, aimed at middle managers. The Programme covers a range of topics that are directly relevant to manager’s role, such as building successful teams, financial management and is aimed at targeted specific behavioural improvement in delegates.
The Programme has evaluated very positively;
- 97% felt the content of the Modules was good/ very good
- By Programme end, 91% of the material covered had either already been applied or was likely to be applied in future
- Delegates showed on average an 18% improvement across a number of key leadership behaviours, demonstrated in the above graph
- External evaluators highlighted improvements specifically in Effective Leadership and Effective Management
"We are delighted to work with the Keil Centre once again. We needed a development programme that fitted into and complemented our first and strategic programmes within our Leadership Academy. This programme for our middle managers also needed to provide a good mix of theory and practical interaction with learning that was measured and embedded in back in the workplace, which it does."
- Fiona Walker, Organisational Manager, North Ayrshire Council.
Dr Amati, Main Programme Developer argues, "Many leadership development programmes deliver interesting content but can struggle to achieve clear impact on delegate behaviour. We wanted to hit both: interesting, engaging Modules that develop the flexibility and breadth of the delegates’ leadership behaviours. We are delighted the Programme has been so well received and has already had such a positive impact."
This Programme is the sister programme to the High Impact Leadership aimed at senior managers. For more information, click here.
For more information about our Leadership Development Programmes, click here.